Food Centre St. Lucia Ltd, is currently looking for an Accounts Payables Clerk to join their customer-focused team.
The Accounts Payables Clerk provides payables reports to management by reconciling supplier invoices and payments in accordance with strict timelines.
Qualifications & Experience:
At least level 1 ACCA, CPA, Two “A” levels including accounting or an associate degree in Business Studies with 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payables. Working towards a degree in accounting would be an asset.
Major Duties include
• Preparing cheques for local suppliers, clearance of goods etc, from approved documents.
• Dispatching of cheques on a timely basis.
• Entering invoices (local and foreign) on a timely basis.
• Monitoring local and foreign supplier accounts to ensure credit terms, limits and payment terms are adhered to.
• To reconcile supplier statements monthly
• To file all cheque documentation and supplier invoices
• To prepare required expense reports on a monthly basis.
• To perform Bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• To liaise with the bank concerning queries on the bank account.
Skills and Other Attributes Required:
• Knowledge of Sage 300 (Accpac) would be an asset.
• Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills, ability to work consistently within set deadlines, team player.
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24th February 2020.